JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stumbled on this site today, recently got into target shooting by accident. Never had a desire at all. I inherited my grandfathers Dan Wesson 357 and my father said either sell it or learn how to shoot it, I was going to hang it on the wall in my bar lol . Well I went to the range for the first time 2 months ago and loved it! Since then I bought a DW PM9. Love it! The range guy last week asked if I wanted to try a .45 cal 1911, I was nervous since some guys at other gun stores and my hair salon made comments to me that I wouldnt be able to handle the 357 even with .38's in it, I tried it, shot it better then the 9mm 1911, also used 357 mags in my revoler....no big deal! I would love to know why people make comments like that to make someone so nervous. Well ...no I want a DW Valor and cant find one anywhere!! I saw someone on here selling one , couldnt figure out how to respond but maybe because I hadnt registered yet? my email is [email protected] just incase I cant figure out how to reply lol

Welcome.

If the seller doesn't specify how to contact(email or phone), they expect a private. Find the ad and send one to the seller if the item hasn't sold.

Welcome.

People assume that because you're a "girl" you can't do what they might, or might not, be able to do. Don't listen to those dillweeds. My wife has her own 1911 and it's her favorite handgun. Plus she even shot my S&W 500 when I had it.

I have a Dan Wesson CBOB. I fell in love with it the first time I held it, and it shoots even better than it looks. You will pay dearly for the Valor, but you will not be disappointed.

By the way, don't you dare let go of Grandpa's Dan Wesson!

Valor's are VERY nice, and hard to find. I think there's a used one or two I've seen on other forums recently. It'll come down to hunt, hunt, hunt and when you find the deal don't hesitate!

Welcome.

People assume that because you're a "girl" you can't do what they might, or might not, be able to do. Don't listen to those dillweeds. My wife has her own 1911 and it's her favorite handgun. Plus she even shot my S&W 500 when I had it.

I have a Dan Wesson CBOB. I fell in love with it the first time I held it, and it shoots even better than it looks. You will pay dearly for the Valor, but you will not be disappointed.

By the way, don't you dare let go of Grandpa's Dan Wesson!

"I would never let that go! I was just offered $800 for it but I love it too much! JUst wish I had the other size barrels it came with originally"

"THats what makes me want it more, the fact that I cant find it! It was like that went I bought the pm9 , there were only 2 for sale that I found so figured I had to jump on it"

Welcome,

Sometimes we have to try to scare women away from the larger calibers so there is more ammo for us........sounds like you are learning the right way. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top