JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The above title says it all,maybe not.New to this forum,but familiar with firearms,rifle and pistols.I am retired,like to shoot ,fish and reload.I"ll be keeping an eye on things in the future.From time to time I will be buying or selling a firearm.Right now I am in the market for a 357 rifle.

Ocean County, New Jersey???? Wowsers, we here of the Pacific North Wet, (not a mis-spelling, just the truth...) Welcome you!

Well, at least I did... 15 views, and no welcome?

By the way,the Rossi Model 92, is available in 357 Mag, and is awesome in its construction, a bit light on the bluing process, which as we know is supposed to protect the gun.... Not.

I am Ceri-Coating mine. And ordering its cousin in 45Colt, to match my Ruger Blackhawk, Old Model, with dual cylendars, one also in 45 acp. I like the John Browning design within the Model 92, it is perfect for power loads.

Yours, on the Wet Coast,

philip
Lives in the Boondocks, they are even more wetter!!!!

Must be east coast signup day! Looks like a NJ and a FL resident in one post - Welcome! Good folks here with lots of useful information. If you have a question ask, if you have an answer chime in...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top