1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello:New guy here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JimmyP, Aug 13, 2013.

1. JimmyP

JimmyP Ocean County N.J. New Member

The above title says it all,maybe not.New to this forum,but familiar with firearms,rifle and pistols.I am retired,like to shoot ,fish and reload.I"ll be keeping an eye on things in the future.From time to time I will be buying or selling a firearm.Right now I am in the market for a 357 rifle.
  2. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Ocean County, New Jersey???? Wowsers, we here of the Pacific North Wet, (not a mis-spelling, just the truth...) Welcome you!

Well, at least I did... 15 views, and no welcome?

By the way,the Rossi Model 92, is available in 357 Mag, and is awesome in its construction, a bit light on the bluing process, which as we know is supposed to protect the gun.... Not.

I am Ceri-Coating mine. And ordering its cousin in 45Colt, to match my Ruger Blackhawk, Old Model, with dual cylendars, one also in 45 acp. I like the John Browning design within the Model 92, it is perfect for power loads.

Yours, on the Wet Coast,

Lives in the Boondocks, they are even more wetter!!!!
  3. oaloy7rackow

oaloy7rackow Jacksonville, FL 32202 New Member

Its really nice to see you all!!
    I'm new here!!
  4. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Must be east coast signup day! Looks like a NJ and a FL resident in one post - Welcome! Good folks here with lots of useful information. If you have a question ask, if you have an answer chime in...
  5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member