JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
19A9D694-310F-48D9-B3C1-B5B7CD9C960D.jpeg
Welcome:s0094:

Welcome to the forum.

Regarding Boise: It is a heavily populated college town and all that typically comes with that, and yes the city is a shining beacon to many aggrieved people on the coast (a good number of them who are on our side).

It is up to all of us in the region (long-lived and newly migrated alike) to minimize the anti-gun influences encroaching on our state and especially their impact on our rights.

Welcome to the boards! There are a few of us from SW Idaho for sure. As for the intelligent life in Boise comment, I see more BS here now than I used to, that's for sure. Often times it has a CA plate attached to it, but not always.

Y'all better get a handle on them cretins before ID turns purple cuz Boise is fast fillin up with liberals....

I have more 22 rimfire guns than any other caliber. I don't think that is an addiction - not like having the SIGness. It just makes sense; they are relatively inexpensive to own and shoot, and they are easy shoot, allowing a shooter to better practice technique.

Hey Guys (and Gals?)!

Like I mentioned, I am new here but not new to the sport or the addiction. I'm into the higher end guns and the last few years, it seems, the rimfires. I love 'em and can't get enough of 'em. (.22itis?)

Let's see if we can add some fuel to my fire? I Look forward to meeting everyone, gaining some knowledge and possibly gaining a few new friendships. I didn't notice a lot of Idaho shooters. I just may need to look a little deeper.

Thanx for letting me vent!

Just an FYI: we are not a support group. We are all enablers.

I didn't notice a lot of Idaho shooters.

That's because I live in Cambridgeshire.

Can't help you out with so-called 'high-end' guns, on account I'm p*$$-poor, but I DO have seven .22s, none of 'em worth more than a coupla hundred dollars. Mind you, one of them has a real spiffy Unertl scope on it that's prolly worth more than my house.

Oh, welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in - there are some people here who have dozens of upper-level high-ended high-end guns. Colt M1911s made of meteorites? Soooooooooo vieux chapeau...they prolly have backyard tools made of the stuff.

That's because I live in Cambridgeshire.

Can't help you out with so-called 'high-end' guns, on account I'm p*$$-poor, but I DO have seven .22s, none of 'em worth more than a coupla hundred dollars. Mind you, one of them has a real spiffy Unertl scope on it that's prolly worth more than my house.

Oh, welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in - there are some people here who have dozens of upper-level high-ended high-end guns. Colt M1911s made of meteorites? Soooooooooo vieux chapeau...they prolly have backyard tools made of the stuff.

Sorry tac, to come across all, "hoity toity". I just likes what, I likes! I promise to get rid of my meteorite tools and promise to burn all those dead trees on my guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top