Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, just like everyone else.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by POlson76, Jan 29, 2014.

1. POlson76

POlson76 Newberg, Oregon New Member

Hello everyone, or anyone. I am looking to get my first firearm and was directed to this site. I have shot a few guns in my day, but have never owned any. What I have shot has ranged from a .22 up to M-16 in boot camp. That's it for now, thanks for reading if you did.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF and thank you for your service.

3. gryghin

gryghin Beaverton Active Member

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn and share stories. Thanks for volunteering to protect our country, which branch did you serve in?

4. POlson76

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I served in the Air Force in the mid 90's.

gryghin and (deleted member) like this.
  5. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Welcome and your service is much appreciated! Let's get you into a Beretta of some sort ehh. Your familiar with them already and who can argue there beauty. IMG_20130730_244708_089.jpg

6. POlson76

Thank you SVT-ROY, I am looking for a .22 cal to get the wife and boy use to firearms. Got any, for around $300?

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it!

8. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Ahhh I just sold my last Sr 22 I can get rid of. There such an impressive pistol I had 5 at one time. I ended up keeping a threaded one and a violet one for me and the woman. My 12 year old nephew loved it. Let's keep our eye peeled for a used one.around 275$.