JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, It's been a wild 18 months...

Work is finally slowing down so I'm taking a 2nd run at learning to shoot.

Guys I work with are telling me to bring 9mm and 12g shells.

I don't want to sound like a complete moron to my friends but it's ok to sound clueless here :)

Where can I find ammo? I'm here in Vancouver.
I've been looking through the ads here but even with filters, it's full of old ads.

Looks like I just missed all the father's day sales?

Any advice is appreciated.

The ammo shortage hasn't slowed down much, and Mr. Biden has just made some irresponsible statements and dictates that may well make things worse. You can still order online. I use this site to find good prices:

Then if I'm not familiar with a site with a good price I search for reviews for the website in question. If they have no reviews or haven't been around long I move on to the next cheapest.

You can also search Bing for ammo retailers near you: "ammunition near XXXXX" .

The ammo shortage hasn't slowed down much, and Mr. Biden has just made some irresponsible statements and dictates that may well make things worse. You can still order online. I use this site to find good prices:

Then if I'm not familiar with a site with a good price I search for reviews for the website in question. If they have no reviews or haven't been around long I move on to the next cheapest.

You can also search Bing for ammo retailers near you: "ammunition near XXXXX" .
I'll check bing now, I've only ever bought ammo once at safefire in Dec 2019, the one and only time I've been shooting.

Sorry, just to muse a bit... I'm not 100% educated on the ins and outs of gun control. But it seems like 100% of the shootings are NOT being done by sane and law abiding citizen it's always some crazy bubblegum or criminal with an illegal gun.

How does it make any sense to target lawful owners with more regulations. That's like fighting forest fires at camp sites by requiring news homes to install industrial grade water sprinklers. Someone is benefiting, it's not gun owners . And it doesn't prevent the same crazy asses from going off their meds or criminals with illegal guns.

It's not even a scientific approach or mathematical approach to solving a problem. It's lazy. Cars are killing people... Let's do me the costs of tabs and add a few days of wait time! That will fix it right?
No research into what, where, why, how, then attacking those specific significant contributing factors?

Hello, It's been a wild 18 months...

Work is finally slowing down so I'm taking a 2nd run at learning to shoot.

Guys I work with are telling me to bring 9mm and 12g shells.

I don't want to sound like a complete moron to my friends but it's ok to sound clueless here :)

Where can I find ammo? I'm here in Vancouver.
I've been looking through the ads here but even with filters, it's full of old ads.

Looks like I just missed all the father's day sales?

Any advice is appreciated.
Bi-Marts in Oregon are starting to have inventory again, and always at reasonable prices. Can't speak for the Vancouver stores but cross the river and save some sales tax! Recommend avoiding aluminum on that 9mm. Welcome back!

Lucky gunner has a lot of 9mm but price is high.

Has some and I bought from both of these companies.

Locally Ticklicker firearms has some 9mm in Salem Oregon for $27 box

You will pay as much in shipping as you will driving to Salem, call first though

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top