JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just introducing myself. I was born and raised in Oregon. My dad's an avid sportsman so I grew up hunting, fishing & target practicing. I always enjoyed the use of firearms and was taught that they are a tool that should be treated with respect and used in a safe manner but provided they are used in such a way can be a lot of fun. I'm currently training my son to have that same attitude of safe enjoyment of firearms. My Nephew Mr.Soandso recommended the sight so I figured I'd sign up as I've always enjoyed the community at gun shows, gun shops and sighting in at the range. Always fun to talk guns with some good old boys.

Just introducing myself. I was born and raised in Oregon. My dad's an avid sportsman so I grew up hunting, fishing & target practicing. I always enjoyed the use of firearms and was taught that they are a tool that should be treated with respect and used in a safe manner but provided they are used in such a way can be a lot of fun. I'm currently training my son to have that same attitude of safe enjoyment of firearms. My Nephew Mr.Soandso recommended the sight so I figured I'd sign up as I've always enjoyed the community at gun shows, gun shops and sighting in at the range. Always fun to talk guns with some good old boys.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Lol. welcome :D

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads