JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all Im not an addict I just cant stop buying and selling or trading up guns. Is that so wrong? Im new here so I need help finding the deals on reloading and shooting equip and the best load and powder combo for .223.

Thanks

welcome to the forum ! i sure happy your the only one out there with this sort of a problem ! we here can start working on you right away to get you fixed-:cool: enjoy yourself.
steven

I can see a problem already. Rule #1. New gun aquisitions revealed on this site require FULL disclosure. Some of us are living vicariously (through this forum) while our own personal situations tank! Help us live and breathe guns by telling us whatcha got, come on!

I tried a 12 step program, they have meetings you get up and say 'I am a blamophile' and then we go to a gun store and buy stuff go home and hide it so our spouses don't see it.

"I've had that crate of ammo for years."
"Oh that's just my 22" (used for a new 223 I snuck in).
Or the deal I've made with a similarly afflicted neighbor, we hold the new stuff for a day and then go over to their place returning the suff 'we borrowed', ahuh!

Im glad I dont have a wife. Im free and clear to hide and trade with out shame or guilt. I can quit anytime. Thats what I keep telling myself. For some reason I want a new Steyer 9m or a Sig p226 40 cal so I can buy three different barrels for it. That should stop the voices for awhile.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top