JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all my name is Brian and Ive been trying to reach you to talk to you about your vehicles extended warranty ...
Sorry had to do it.
So I've been looking to get a new gun and googled best gun store in Oregon and found out about this place. Thanks for being here to answer all my dumb questions and teach me the way!

Hi Brian, I'm from fng Beaverton. Welcome! Feel free to pick our brains and don't be shy about sharing your insights and experiences as well. We all learn from each other here.

Brian, this is NWFA contacting you from Microsoft. We've been trying to reach you about your computer. Your computer is contacting us regarding a problem.......

:s0140:

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Good luck with your quest. Find something you'll be comfortable with so that you will actually practice with it.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Dear Brian, just to let you know that your application to join the Napanee Branch of the North American Legion of Mary Clog-dancing Association has been accepted and passed. As ever with our new members, we eagerly wait your Youtube video showing you dancing to Allegri's 'Miserere'!

Yours in clogs!

Tecumseh Q Bocanegri III
Membership Secretary
NALoMCDA Branch #1791

Good morning, Head north and see either Bruce or Rich at Lincoln City Sporting Goods in Lincoln City, 800 SE Hwy 101, 541-996-4747, right next to Burger King. They usually have over 600 guns in stock, very good prices, and can answer any questions you may have. Best time catch Rich is on Saturday. I've dealt with them for many years and and they are quality people.

Hello all my name is Brian and Ive been trying to reach you to talk to you about your vehicles extended warranty ...
Sorry had to do it.
So I've been looking to get a new gun and googled best gun store in Oregon and found out about this place. Thanks for being here to answer all my dumb questions and teach me the way!
I'll be damned! I've been looking for an extended warranty, this site has EVERYTHING!!! Welcome aboard smartass :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top