JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer the pale flesh colored ones. I get generally disinterested in the spectrum past mocha Carmel, but depending on how long it's been between feasts - there's no reason to get all snobby and selective. it's really more about the quality of the crayon these days. Like, it it just a slimy nub that's been passed around between a couple hundred unselective fingers? No thanks. But, pretty much any color fresh out of the box, is going to be delightful.
you will do as a member:s0004:

Howdy earth dude, welcome to the most dysfunctional adulting internet club around! Crayons are an extra, don't forget to zest once in a while, this place can get a little Spicy!

The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy GIF

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks. But, unfortunately i'm just not that good of a person - even washed out of boy scouts after First Class.

Personally - when I find trash dumped in the woods, I go full CSI Vigilante. I'm usually able to find an overdue bill and address with the moron's name and address. I bag up all the trash and then scatter it in their yard. I also create a fake facebook profile and post the process to whatever community page is relevant so that there's public shaming.

I think your approach is more reasonable and mature. Mine's way more fun though.

Thanks. But, unfortunately i'm just not that good of a person - even washed out of boy scouts after First Class.

Personally - when I find trash dumped in the woods, I go full CSI Vigilante. I'm usually able to find an overdue bill and address with the moron's name and address. I bag up all the trash and then scatter it in their yard. I also create a fake facebook profile and post the process to whatever community page is relevant so that there's public shaming.

I think your approach is more reasonable and mature. Mine's way more fun though.
We should be friends! Except I also hate people so we both know that won't be happening.

Don't be dramatic dude. What's the big deal - global pandemic, insurrection, and the start of ww3 is like NBD.

Ammo is like 50% $ it was a year ago - look on the bright side.

Plus. Crayons.
Crayons make everything better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews