JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a Scappoose, Oregon curmudgeon looking to down size my gun collection and perhaps swap information. Back in the late 80's I completed the 'Alert' tactical Training (Both Basic and Advanced) based out of Washington State. Shot AA scores at my very first IPSC competition way back then. Over the years my fervor has waned as other life issues arose to where I'm basically inactive. I owned a serious machine shop through out the 80's & 90's. It was a prototype and short run job shop in North Seattle. We did a fair amount of gun rework as well. So again, Hello to all!

Thank you one and all. Rusty Shackleford: there are certain times of the year when I'm awakened by shotgun blasts regularly. I'm on the SouthEast corner of the gravel pit on the North end of Scappoose, so they're reasonably close. I just put up an ad for my Detonics Scoremaster, hope it's OK to mention it here...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top