Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello, Hello...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TORC, Feb 26, 2013.

1. TORC

TORC Scappoose, Oregon 97056 New Member

I'm a Scappoose, Oregon curmudgeon looking to down size my gun collection and perhaps swap information. Back in the late 80's I completed the 'Alert' tactical Training (Both Basic and Advanced) based out of Washington State. Shot AA scores at my very first IPSC competition way back then. Over the years my fervor has waned as other life issues arose to where I'm basically inactive. I owned a serious machine shop through out the 80's & 90's. It was a prototype and short run job shop in North Seattle. We did a fair amount of gun rework as well. So again, Hello to all!

2. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Portland Member

Welcome to the forum, I used to do a lot of duck hunting in and around Scappoose.

3. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome! :thumbup:

4. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

welcome

5. TORC

TORC Scappoose, Oregon 97056 New Member

Thank you one and all. Rusty Shackleford: there are certain times of the year when I'm awakened by shotgun blasts regularly. I'm on the SouthEast corner of the gravel pit on the North end of Scappoose, so they're reasonably close. I just put up an ad for my Detonics Scoremaster, hope it's OK to mention it here...

6. Steel Horse

Steel Horse Newberg Oregon Member

Glad to have ya!