Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Gun Deals

hellotyler

Reactions
Old new guy, didn't get into guns until 2021 but I feel a lot better getting into them with some good resources on hand. Learning a lot online and practicing things like reloading and clearing jams with snapcaps while i'm off the range. Hope to meet or deal with some of you guys in the future. The ammo trading forum here is amazing.

Welcome to the forum.
We are a mostly friendly bunch...and there is lots of knowledge here...:D
Ask questions and be sure to check out the sub forums for specific firearm topics.
Andy

Welcome fellow Beavertonian. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We all learn from each other here. Be sure to chime in as well. Beaverton rocks! :)

gryghin

Reactions
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Old new guy, didn't get into guns until 2021 but I feel a lot better getting into them with some good resources on hand. Learning a lot online and practicing things like reloading and clearing jams with snapcaps while i'm off the range. Hope to meet or deal with some of you guys in the future. The ammo trading forum here is amazing.
Welcome! Good to have another from the Portland area, sure wish I lived in Beaverton right now.

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
DSG Arms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads