JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a new member of this site and it looks like it will very enjoyable and informative. I will have to come up to the great Northwst and see how the other half lives. John Scull :s0155:

05-02-10_1328.jpg

Cool. How come you were here?

California sucks in general,the only thing going for it is the weather,desert and the Northern part of the state.
My kid brother works in ElCajon still,whats left of my family is San Marcos,i grew up in ElCentro/Ocatillo where we owned a few buisiness/properties.
Many years ago a family friend(Lou Billings) who owned a shop building exotic engines was in Santee until he passed away,used to visit him quite often.
RK

welcome to NWF ! being from cal. won't get ya banned , don't worry !! LOL! good to have ya aboard ! sometimes we in other states forget what some of the others have to go through ! guess what ?? you still get to own firearms though..... that would be a good thing ! look around and enjoy .......ya get a min. check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads . it will help ya get around here easier !

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads