Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello fron SoCal

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by papascull, Jul 31, 2011.

1. papascull

papascull Santee, California New Member

I am a new member of this site and it looks like it will very enjoyable and informative. I will have to come up to the great Northwst and see how the other half lives. John Scull :thumbup:

05-02-10_1328.jpg

2. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

welcome...

3. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

Welcome to NWFA.
    Santee,been there many times myself.

4. papascull

papascull Santee, California New Member

Cool. How come you were here?

5. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

6. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

California sucks in general,the only thing going for it is the weather,desert and the Northern part of the state.
    My kid brother works in ElCajon still,whats left of my family is San Marcos,i grew up in ElCentro/Ocatillo where we owned a few buisiness/properties.
    Many years ago a family friend(Lou Billings) who owned a shop building exotic engines was in Santee until he passed away,used to visit him quite often.
    RK

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! being from cal. won't get ya banned , don't worry !! LOL! good to have ya aboard ! sometimes we in other states forget what some of the others have to go through ! guess what ?? you still get to own firearms though..... that would be a good thing ! look around and enjoy .......ya get a min. check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads . it will help ya get around here easier !

steven