JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I am an engineer who likes shooting guns. I grew up on a farm shooting rifles and shotguns mostly, but I recently got the bug for handguns. I love pistols of all sizes from large to extremely tiny.

I am currently waiting to receive my CHL. My wife is also interested in the world of small pistols and she is considering getting her CHL as well (Which I think is outstanding!).

Usually on forums I just look and do not participate much, I am a lurker, so I have enjoyed a lot of your conversations and discussions that have already been posted. I have also enjoyed searching through the for sale threads trying to find a deal, haha. Thats all for now, thanks everyone!

welcome to NWF ! yup, your right, the little lady with a handgun...... in todays world it's more, and more commen for women to have some sort of protection ! it's not just a "man" thing anymore ! my wife won't leave the house without a gun close by her side ! ya just never know !! oh ! by the way...some of the forums require "tall boots & thick skin" ! LOL !
have your wife join up also, their's plenty of ladies here she can share with ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads