JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey gang, just wanted to say "hi" here in the offical intro thread. I'm a 15 year retired Navy sailor (yes I bailed before 20...hehehe) and now work as a defense contractor for the Navy here on Whidbey. Been a lurker here for a long time but really just started posting...mainly on choosing a good concelable .45 now that I've applied for my new CPL. Good story on that...

I live in a pretty quite town that has recently had a influx of meth-head druggie traffic from a near by city. My wife had a run in with one (while my 5 year old daughter was with her) at the hotel she works at that scared her pretty good and concerned me (pissed me off) as well. So I've decided to arm myself once again after that mess and just the general going ons in the world these days. :s0155:

Looking forward to being more active here! See ya around fellas....and ladies maybe? :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top