Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Whidbey Island Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Splat762, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Splat762

Splat762 Everett, WA Member

Hey gang, just wanted to say "hi" here in the offical intro thread. I'm a 15 year retired Navy sailor (yes I bailed before 20...hehehe) and now work as a defense contractor for the Navy here on Whidbey. Been a lurker here for a long time but really just started posting...mainly on choosing a good concelable .45 now that I've applied for my new CPL. Good story on that...

I live in a pretty quite town that has recently had a influx of meth-head druggie traffic from a near by city. My wife had a run in with one (while my 5 year old daughter was with her) at the hotel she works at that scared her pretty good and concerned me (pissed me off) as well. So I've decided to arm myself once again after that mess and just the general going ons in the world these days. :thumbup:

Looking forward to being more active here! See ya around fellas....and ladies maybe? :eek:

2. ed32hall

ed32hall Northwest WA State Member

Welcome from Mount Vernon from a former Navy guy. E-mail if you need help with finding a good .45 or other good CCW. Ed

3. Splat762

Hey thanks Ed! Might take you up on that.

4. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

Welcome aboard!

5. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Splat.

Yes, the general goings on in the world...as a hole...I mean whole, is gettin' dicey. :)

Will

6. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Oly.

7. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome aboard Splat762. 15yr retirement, damn those were the good old days 93-94. I think they trying that again, but w/o the benefits. :(

8. Splat762

Thanks for the welcome ya'll.