JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not super new to the area, I've been here since about 2009. Live in Vernonia and work in Beaverton. Had forgotten about this place even though I started my membership here back in 2011 and then never clicked on the confirmation email until today. Had some ammo to sell that I didn't want to ship and I remembered one of the guys down at Oregon Arms & Ammunition mentioning the website. Actually I think I was complaining about primers, but close enough.

Welcome aboard, I've only been here a bit but I've only good things to say.

I was able to get rid of all the ammo, that I no longer had guns for, pretty easy on here.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Not super new to the area, I've been here since about 2009. Live in Vernonia and work in Beaverton. Had forgotten about this place even though I started my membership here back in 2011 and then never clicked on the confirmation email until today. Had some ammo to sell that I didn't want to ship and I remembered one of the guys down at Oregon Arms & Ammunition mentioning the website. Actually I think I was complaining about primers, but close enough.
Welcome! Haven't been to Vernonia for some time, lots of Floathome friends in Scappoose so I should head your way next jaunt. Good to have you aboard.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top