JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
North of you towards Bellingham here. Welcome!

I know in WA you can't carry an "other" or AOW concealed, so I'm guessing loaded in a car/truck out of sight would be a no. Only a semi-educated guess though.
While this is "firearm" and not an "AOW" by definition, I'm going to play it safe and keep it as a home defense tool and if I'll bring it along to the range - it will be transported unloaded.

While this is "firearm" and not an "AOW" by definition, I'm going to play it safe and keep it as a home defense tool and if I'll bring it along to the range - it will be transported unloaded.

By "other" I meant how it is declared when you do the paperwork to buy it.

Since this law even mentions black powder guns loaded as being illegal in a vehicle, I'm guessing anything loaded, other than a handgun on your person with a CPL, is illegal to have in a vehicle.

Again, shockwave legality was just the initial reason for joining this forum. I got a different carry setup ready for when my CPL finally arrives.
20200707_165110.jpg

Welcome to NWFA. Glad that you decided to join.

Come check out a clean up. It's a great way to meet like minded folk and learn about the different areas on our public lands.

@serega12 Check out this thread:

@Cogs is usually the one that posts about upcoming clean ups.

@serega12 Check out this thread:

@Cogs is usually the one that posts about upcoming clean ups.
Yeah but anyone can schedule and post a cleanup. I do not hold exclusive rights to do that! :)

There currently are no official group cleanups authorized by forest agencies. Therefore, we have to do our own as we go. So, just clean up what you can and when you can.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews