JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome

This thread should give you some guidance albeit started in 2017 it still has viable information. Good luck

Welcome

This thread should give you some guidance albeit started in 2017 it still has viable information. Good luck

Thank you. Already chimed in! That thread was the reason I actually joined this forum. :)

Smart money says politics/politicians are bound to get worse. Regarding name changing and statue removals: Not only did Conquistadors attempt to remove indigenous civilizations, missions churches often used the people as slaves. Any U.S. cities with Spanish names? Did Native American tribes ever use others as slaves?

Mentioning the State of Jefferson...with all the furor about destroying any elements (statues) of those who did or may have owned slaves, are we to expect that all the streets, towns, counties and state (Washington) should have their names changed? Perhaps we could go back as far as Amerigo Vespucci for whom America was named and determine if he had slaves. Just thinking.....
Someone once said "Go big or GoHome!"

Got the forend light mounted. That nut was on there TIGHT! 20200705_162927.jpg 20200705_163053.jpg 20200705_163137.jpg

North of you towards Bellingham here. Welcome!

I know in WA you can't carry an "other" or AOW concealed, so I'm guessing loaded in a car/truck out of sight would be a no. Only a semi-educated guess though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top