JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all !

Yet another California escapee. I moved from the SF Bay Area to Vancouver WA about 10 days ago. I'm very excited to have finally left California, this has been something I have been trying to do since about 17 years old. The stars finally aligned, and here I am.

Sold my bullet buttons via Calguns yesterday, have 18 10 round magazines on ebay as I type. :s0114:

Best feeling ever.

I already had a out of state CPL from Clark County, I need to update the address when I receive my non temp Drivers License.

After a little research I found a great shooting area just above the Bridge of the Gods, and visited English Pit yesterday in Vancouver. So far, love Washington. People are WAY nicer up here than where I left, feel like a new person.

See you on the boards....

The gun shows at the fairgrounds happen fall/winter/spring. There's a small gun show 2nd Saturday of every month at the square dance place on 117th. Gun shows every other month in Centralia about an 1.5 north on I5. And of course the Portland expo has one about every other month as well. As for shooting outside, there is a closer place on Larch mountain east of Hockinson. Much closer than the bridge of the gods. Also, try Brightwater Ventures at 12200 N.E. 60th Way #105A. That's over off 121st (turn south off Fourthplain on 121st, 1st left is 60th). Welcome.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top