JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm tac [that's easiest], a life-time shooter and gun-owner based in UK.

mrs tac and I are frequent visitors to Oregon, where we have a good many close friends.

I also contribute to a few other US-base forums, and hope to continue that by learning a lot here.

tac

Here's a Hide-Away that tac has hidden under his mattress. Don't tell the authorities, he doesn't have a permit for it.:s0131:

Full View.jpg

Hi tac,
I was born and raised in Reading, and moved over here in 1999.
I did almost all my shooting in the service, and when I came over here it was several years before my wife agreed to having guns in the house. She is a great shot and now enjoys shooting and even carries concealed.
I'm wondering if the same gun legislation that happened in England could happen here - gun owners here fall into a few categories. I think there's a subset that would hand in all their guns if the law made them illegal.
There are some that would hand in some of their guns, and then there's the rest who will hopefully start the revolution!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top