JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Jeremiah, and I'm originally from California (LA & SF), but have been an Oregonian since 2010. I'm looking to train in firearms, and potentially get into hunting. As of now I'm looking at joining Threat Dynamics since it's right down the road from me. The Tri County gun club in Tualatin/Sherwood looks like they have a waiting list for people to join. If anyone has recommendations on training programs in the area I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

I'm sorry, I'm down South so I can't help you out for information but there's plenty of good folks that will be by to help you out. Enjoy this place. :)

Welcome aboard Jeremiah! Threat Dynamics is a great place to develop scenario skills. Friendly folks there too.
Johnson Creek gun club is a nice option. It's a bit of a drive but i don't believe there is a waiting list at the moment. Plus, you can bring your own ammo. Very cool and unique little indoor range.
Cheers.

Welcome aboard Jeremiah! Threat Dynamics is a great place to develop scenario skills. Friendly folks there too.
Johnson Creek gun club is a nice option. It's a bit of a drive but i don't believe there is a waiting list at the moment. Plus, you can bring your own ammo. Very cool and unique little indoor range.
Cheers.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely look into it.

Welcome! We did a team activity at work going through training scenarios at Threat Dynamics and it was a fun time, 2 guys from China, couple guys from Guadalajara, couple guys from India, 3 of us local...barking commands at perps and trying not to shoot the suspicious looking lady until she acts in a threatening way. Then they broke out the 'feedback' boxes to shock you if you got shot. We were screaming like little girls.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top