JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Jacob, I signed up a long time ago but have never been active on the forum. The current political situation and what I heard Kate Brown is trying to do has made me concerned for Oregon and I have wanted to get politically active about defending my 2nd Amendment rights. I hope this is a good place to start. So a little about me:

I mainly like to collect and shoot military surplus firearms. M1 rifles, Carbines, 1911s, M14s, ARs of course, and foreign stuff like AKs as well. I got my first M1 rifle back when I was 15 or so and my first AK back in 1997 during the ban.

I also collect USGI surplus militaria from WW1 all the way to current issue. Back in High school I was a member of the Pacific North West Historical Group and the North West Historical Association which are or were WW2 reenacting groups. That was a lot of fun, but I don't have the time any more, maybe someday.

I am a husband, married 12 years now, and a father of two. 11yr old girl and 9yr old boy.

I moved to Oregon From Nevada when I was about 4yrs old, so even though I wasn't born here I consider myself an Oregon native. This is home and I love the North West.

Like I said I want to get activery in defending my 2nd A rights so here I am.

Thank you,
JC.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top