JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TC64 Welcome from SO... I have some good friends that live up there in the Tri Cities area... Just too darn cold in the winter for me up there. I'll stay in Jackson county for the time being.
Where at in S.O. ? I worked for S.O Htg and Air for years and was all over the State of Jefferson.

I work in Medford and live in Sams Valley (the Meadows specifically ) on and off since 1976. Love the area hate the liberal politics being forced on us from the North...

Do you feel safe living in the Tri-Cities? You probably should. A new study found that Pasco, Richland and Kennewick are among the top 10 safest cities in the state.
Security system reviewer website SafeHome.org recently published its findings on the 25 safest cities in each state, using data from the FBI's Uniform Crime Report, local crime trends and "demographic metrics that are correlated to crime" including population density, population trends, unemployment, median income and education level.
To qualify for the study, a city had to have a population of 46,000 or more.
The result was that Pasco was named the third safest city in the Evergreen State, with both violent crimes — there were 159 reported — and property crimes — there were 1,493 reported — trending downward by double digit percentages.

Read more here: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/article227011034.html#storylink=cpy

This is from an article published March 5th 2019 in the Tri-City Herald. It seems crime is not on the rise in your area but on the decline. I would not normally comment on something like this but I forwarded this thread to a long time friend who lives in your area and he sent this article back. Anecdotal perceptions are rarely accurate. Tom

The Tri City Herald is not a "news organization" I'd put a lot of stock in. I actually live in the county donut hole which is located in Pasco and covers an area surrounded by the city. Crime committed in the donut hole wouldn't count towards the Tri City numbers. I'll pack and practice. Better safe than sorry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top