JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New here and I collect Weatherby items. Like to Elk Hunt and shoot. Trading is a pastime and Gun showing is my second fault. Just got my Weatherby 257 back from the smith and had the action blue printed and trued and off to the shooting spot to try it out..Pat:D8):D

Did a little Elk hunting out of Reedsport...Elliot SF/Weyerhauser/BLM between Reedsport and Elkton. Got to really like CB/Winchester Bay/Reedsport/Florence area. 44Mag.com is down there somewhere.

I hunt all of that area but this year I am going to hunt the Siusla unit as I didn't draw a Tioga tag...Pat

When I was hunting there it was as a party and it was virtually impossible not to draw Tioga, but they redid the boundaries or something. Used to be fewer people putting in for tags than there were tags. Saddle Mountain is a lot harder to get a tag out of. Haven't gone in 4 years now.

Another Weatherby fan here

Perspective-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top