JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks fellas.
P7...its was a hard pill to swallow to see my beloved state move on bump stocks and binary triggers. I guess the pressure from the Pulse nightclub shooting and then the S.Florida high school shooting was too much for the FL republican congresspersons to bare, and they folded.

Thanks fellas.
P7...its was a hard pill to swallow to see my beloved state move on bump stocks and binary triggers. I guess the pressure from the Pulse nightclub shooting and then the S.Florida high school shooting was too much for the FL republican congresspersons to bare, and they folded.

Troubling, if I recall neither were used in either shooting.:eek::eek::eek:

I'm from the Ocala area, the Forest to be precise.;)

^very nice Caveman. Im not far from the Forest at all. Regularly go up and enjoy some off roading and camping. For Central Florida its about the prettiest great outdoors we gots..

^very nice Caveman. Im not far from the Forest at all. Regularly go up and enjoy some off roading and camping. For Central Florida its about the prettiest great outdoors we gots..

I visited with family about 3 years ago and it hadn't seemed it changed that much in 30 years out there in the woods but dayummm all the cities sure have exploded!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Good luck down there.:)

Gunshine state!

Welcome from Ory Gun!

Strangely I feel a kinship to the Florida, perhaps it's because the Hank, Hank Strange.

Or perhaps it's the plight of struggle we both have against those that would take the gun out of our states.

Thanks again guys and gals. You are a very nice and welcoming bunch.

I love the great Northwest, but have only visited once. My wife and I had a very nice 2 week trip camping and recreating from Seattle to Olympic Park, Mt Baker, Vancouver Island and back. Such beautiful countryside. I hope to visit again and spend more time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top