RifleClass.com
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hello from the right coast (FL)

OP
Tall Pine
Reactions
Thanks fellas.
P7...its was a hard pill to swallow to see my beloved state move on bump stocks and binary triggers. I guess the pressure from the Pulse nightclub shooting and then the S.Florida high school shooting was too much for the FL republican congresspersons to bare, and they folded.

Caveman Jim

Reactions
Thanks fellas.
P7...its was a hard pill to swallow to see my beloved state move on bump stocks and binary triggers. I guess the pressure from the Pulse nightclub shooting and then the S.Florida high school shooting was too much for the FL republican congresspersons to bare, and they folded.
Troubling, if I recall neither were used in either shooting.:eek::eek::eek:

I’m from the Ocala area, the Forest to be precise.;)

OP
Tall Pine
Reactions
^very nice Caveman. Im not far from the Forest at all. Regularly go up and enjoy some off roading and camping. For Central Florida its about the prettiest great outdoors we gots..

Caveman Jim

Reactions
^very nice Caveman. Im not far from the Forest at all. Regularly go up and enjoy some off roading and camping. For Central Florida its about the prettiest great outdoors we gots..
I visited with family about 3 years ago and it hadn’t seemed it changed that much in 30 years out there in the woods but dayummm all the cities sure have exploded!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Good luck down there.:)

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
Gunshine state!

Welcome from Ory Gun!

Strangely I feel a kinship to the Florida, perhaps it's because the Hank, Hank Strange.

Or perhaps it's the plight of struggle we both have against those that would take the gun out of our states.

OP
Tall Pine
Reactions
Thanks again guys and gals. You are a very nice and welcoming bunch.

I love the great Northwest, but have only visited once. My wife and I had a very nice 2 week trip camping and recreating from Seattle to Olympic Park, Mt Baker, Vancouver Island and back. Such beautiful countryside. I hope to visit again and spend more time.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS