JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard my Nordic brother
Springfield Oregon has an indoor range where you can rent all types of guns as well as machine guns I think it's called Northwest. Arsenal. Hurry up and get here. If I'm in town I can meet you down there and we can all go Full. Auto. LOL.

Well, If you are in Seattle at some point, I am in Tacoma, I can accompany you with my goodies!

I enjoyed Holland, but the city with the Red Light district scared me.

No.

Unless you are a US citizen then you won't have the necessary documentation to undertake a BGC. Foreign documentation means diddly-squat in the USA. Date and place of birth? Social security number? Driving licence details? How can you have any of these when you are from The Netherlands? I'm in the same situation - I must be WITH the owner of the guns whilst shooting.

Step 1: Buy hunting license.
Step 2: Buy firearm: Nonimmigrant Aliens May Legally Buy and Possess Firearms in the US - The Truth About Guns

EDIT: I suspect the "taking it home" part would be a bigger issue. You still might need a hunting license though: Can an alien who enters the United States on a nonimmigrant alien visa rent a firearm for lawful hunting or sporting purposes while in the United States? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

A 3-day non-resident small game hunting license in WA currently runs $68. My understanding is that any hunting license counts and it appears Rhode Island may have some of the cheapest at around $45.

What time of year are you traveling? Is your heart set on traveling from and to Seattle?

Traveling from and to Portland would reduce travel time and distance by eliminating Seattle from your itinerary.

I put some markers on a map for reference.

~Whitney
We are planning to land in Seattle 2 september 2020 then go on the road trip and fly back home the 17th.
We are flying to seattle for the costs..a flight to Portland costs us several euros(dollars)more! and now my girlfriend want to go to Port Angeles to watch whales and go to the HOH national forrest.then we drive true oregon.When i opened the map..i didnt see any markers for reference..

Greets!

Well, If you are in Seattle at some point, I am in Tacoma, I can accompany you with my goodies!

I enjoyed Holland, but the city with the Red Light district scared me.
Ah Amsterdam you mean! i'm lucky to say that i dont like that city..how do you say the are to many...haha its on the other side of the country
we are landing in Seattle the 2nd of september...and coming back in Seattle the 16th..but we have a one day in spare to go shooting someware!

These kind of posts remind me how fortunate we are to (for now) have these rights baked into our constitution. It also makes me happy to see how willing, generous, and enthusiastic everyone here is to offer a perfect stranger an opportunity they'd otherwise not be afforded in the majority of other countries.

Yannick - have a great time on your trip! It's beautiful here and full of friendly people.

Welcome aboard...:D

Try Threat Dynamics in Sherwood, near Portland, they have many different firearms to shoot, both simulated and live...:eek:

Yeah, don't they have a full auto saw you can rent? That would make for a memorable trip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top