JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Yannick Rossel, i am a 32 jear old Veteran who is living in Holland(the Netherlands,Europe)

I registered on this forum because me and my girlfriend are going on a road trip through Oregon.And I was wondering where as a tourist I can shoot at on a ranch or range. Of course I like to shoot as a veteran, also my girlfriend whants to try it. So if anybody has tips or trics or info please send me a PB!

Kind regards,
Yannick Rossel

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

If you're in the Grant's Pass area, we'd be delighted to take you shooting up on the mountain we live on. Maybe fire up the grill for a meal afterwards.

Will you be bringing your own firearms? If not then I think this could be a problem as you would have to go through a background check in order to have control of a firearm here in Oregon. Unless the firearm owner is standing right there with you as you shoot. As a Foreign national I am not sure if you can pass an Oregon BGC. Others here might know that answer.

Hello,

My name is Yannick Rossel, i am a 32 jear old Veteran who is living in Holland(the Netherlands,Europe)

I registered on this forum because me and my girlfriend are going on a road trip through Oregon.And I was wondering where as a tourist I can shoot at on a ranch or range. Of course I like to shoot as a veteran, also my girlfriend whants to try it. So if anybody has tips or trics or info please send me a PB!

Kind regards,
Yannick Rossel

PM me if you expect to be in the North Willamette Valley. I'll take you to my range, and I'll supply the guns and ammo.

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

If you're in the Grant's Pass area, we'd be delighted to take you shooting up on the mountain we live on. Maybe fire up the grill for a meal afterwards.

Thank you! What would be the costs of this? We are going on a road trip and have planned a one night stay in Grant Pass.I like youre idea very mutch and am lookinh foreward to your response! Maybe true pm?
Greets!

Will you be bringing your own firearms? If not then I think this could be a problem as you would have to go through a background check in order to have control of a firearm here in Oregon. Unless the firearm owner is standing right there with you as you shoot. As a Foreign national I am not sure if you can pass an Oregon BGC. Others here might know that answer.
To bad! In The Netherlands it is nearly impossible to shoot rifles like in the army or same like..but i dont mind to do a background check! Is such thing possible over seas true internet? Greets!!

Welcome.
I'm always accommodating of shooters!

Haha i know!
We are travelling from seattle to seattle..and coming true Astoria,Newport,Coos Bay,Grants Pass,Klamath Falls,Bend,Portland and ofcourse a view stops between...greets!!

Right past my house!

Welcome aboard...:D

Try Threat Dynamics in Sherwood, near Portland, they have many different firearms to shoot, both simulated and live...:eek:

Hello and welcome! Sounds like a fun trip. I would think any of the indoor ranges you would be able to rent and shoot. Threat Dynamics, SafeFire, and The Place to Shoot are a few that are along the way (around Portland). Keep us updated. Safe travels. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top