JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found yall awhile back and made two purchases on your BST. I've been lurking for awhile and it seems this site has the same tastes as my local site. I'm from eastern North Carolina, pretty much the same distance from the Atlantic as most of yall are the Pacific. Current likes are odd stuff and WWI, WWII guns. I'd rather assemble/build than buy straight out.

Welcome. Have a few kin in Pittsboro and Goldsboro, but most are in the western/southwestern part of North Carolina. Haven't seen most of them in 20 years, though I did visit a few in 2015 while my youngest brother was at Ft. Bragg

Welcome! I used to live in 919, Rocky Mount, Raleigh, Greenville. Great times, loved the coast. Love your new Lt Governor!
I wasn't far from Winterville at all.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. I grew up in the Low Country, but the Navy took me to far away places 35 years ago and I've never made it back permanently.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in The Carolinas, but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

I found yall awhile back and made two purchases on your BST. I've been lurking for awhile and it seems this site has the same tastes as my local site. I'm from eastern North Carolina, pretty much the same distance from the Atlantic as most of yall are the Pacific. Current likes are odd stuff and WWI, WWII guns. I'd rather assemble/build than buy straight out.
Have a blessed day! (I think that's what they say out there, right?)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top