JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rather telling that they appear to have neither plans nor intention of ever reopening to the public, too bad we can't get this called to Trump's attention as one more reason to remind them who they work for.

I'd like to take this for a spin:
49343064_1968953056521414_8994879141052416000_o.jpg
500 hp Detroit, front and rear steer, 6 or 8 powered wheels, GVW of almost 25t.
It's a power unit to move M1s and their crews into place. Also would make a dandy commuter.. I wonder how many cup holders it has...?

"That 3/4t Silverado with 38s is pretty cool and all, but can it do this... ?
proceedes to take shortcut through the nearest building.

During the Summer of '68 I went through the Small Arms Repairman School at APG and the wonderful things I learned their have worked for me well over the years since.

I still remember that all that is "NEEDED" is a GO Ballpoint pen and I can disassemble a 1911A1 completely and I mean COMPLETELY! Now that's a memory.

Welcome
If I have a 1911A1 I can disassemble a ballpoint pen completely, and I mean COMPLETELY!

Over here we don't cotton much about that confederate and whatnot business, what with having to maintain our log houses and keeping our scalps intact.
But welcome.

True, but of late there has been a creep of more Arfcom-ish postings and members--M4C is still head and shoulders above though. Gunhub, where Hummer and I have met before, is kind of the final iteration of the old Prodigy Shooting Sports BB where a number of big-name gunwriters like Frank James, Walt Rauch, Dean Speir, Patrick Sweeney and Charlie Petty once held court, combined with the old Battlerifles forum.
Diamondback, I am trying to get on M4C and put your name but I had to register as Humpy70 as someone else has already hijacked Hummer haha so I am waiting for a gotcha msg.

Last Edited:
Really wish we coulda had the chance for you and Iraqgunz (kinda the guru of AR-family carbines) to put heads together... Will passed in August, but was probbly the Jerry Kuhnhausen of the M4 in knowledge terms.

Welcome aboard! Man, miss the visits to Aberdeen, and the tank farm was lots of fun!
Went through the Armies Special Weapons school, had to learn EVERY small arm and it's variants, and had to qualify expert on each and every one! Fun times!

Retired Air Force!

Was surfing around and got directed to this site and was reading about ARs. I was a Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director at Aberdeen Proving Ground and I was selected to test the M16A1E1 for the USMC in 1982 and there are some interesting things about the AR that are rarely reported. I expended 244,000 rounds on that test for the USMC and got a commendation from Commandant USMC for it. I am also a Benefactor Member of NRA and shot my first NRA rifle match in 1957. Prior to going to Aberdeen PG I worked in the Army Small Cal Weapons Lab Picatinny Arsenal NJ and was engineer in charge of "rifles, shotguns and SMGs and associated equpment" and did catastrophic failure investigation on M16A1.

Did he also offer to buy you a decent set of hearing aids?

Only kidding.

I did my best over my 33-year time in the Army to reduce the stocks of a few different types of ammunition, but I doubt I got anywhere near your figure.

Anyhow, welcome from East Anglia, Wooler, Ontario and Eugene OR.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top