JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can say I was there.... you want details? Watch the History Channel.... I couldn't BELIEVE they declassified some of the stuff the aired. :eek:
Don't tell me I'm not listening I can't hear you LALALALALA Oliver North is still alive LALALALALA South and Central America are sovereign republics LALALALALA they don't need our help LALALALALA...

I'd like to see that documentary. Cold War wasn't quite as chilly as they made it out to be, was it. Not sure how "released" I am from my old NDA... probably plenty enough by now.

A saying picked up from the locals (and I still use today): Algo es algo, pero nada es mejor.
(Something is something, but nothing is worse).

Don't tell me I'm not listening I can't hear you LALALALALA Oliver North is still alive LALALALALA South and Central America are sovereign republics LALALALALA they don't need our help LALALALALA...

I'd like to see that documentary. Cold War wasn't quite as chilly as they made it out to be, was it. Not sure how "released" I am from my old NDA... probably plenty enough by now.

A saying picked up from the locals (and I still use today): Algo es algo, pero nada es mejor.
(Something is something, but nothing is worse).

I signed one too.... and despite HOW BADLY that I'd love too, it's WAAAAY above my pay grade to decide on making which "things" are public.... ever.;)

Let's just say I have LESS THAN no use for a certain alphabet agency that starts with the third letter of the alphabet.o_O

True, but of late there has been a creep of more Arfcom-ish postings and members--M4C is still head and shoulders above though. Gunhub, where Hummer and I have met before, is kind of the final iteration of the old Prodigy Shooting Sports BB where a number of big-name gunwriters like Frank James, Walt Rauch, Dean Speir, Patrick Sweeney and Charlie Petty once held court, combined with the old Battlerifles forum.

What's your opinion on frogs? :s0028:

:D;) Just kidding!!

Back in the day, I packed around the M60, M16A1, and 1911A1 all over Central America.... never had any issues (with the kit), and it got the job done.

Welcome to the forum, there's a good amount of entertainment, intelligence, and outright dumb around here... it should provide many hours of entertainment for you. ;)
Good eating.
What's your opinion on frogs? :s0028:

:D;) Just kidding!!

Back in the day, I packed around the M60, M16A1, and 1911A1 all over Central America.... never had any issues (with the kit), and it got the job done.

Welcome to the forum, there's a good amount of entertainment, intelligence, and outright dumb around here... it should provide many hours of entertainment for you. ;)
They're good eating.

AT THE MUSEUM? I heard a new one was built and a lot of it is indoors somewhere. I have not been on the PG since 1986 when I stopped by there on honeymoon to put wife on account. Did you ever see all the aircraft in storage? supposedly the third biggest air force display in the world.

Let's just say I have LESS THAN no use for a certain alphabet agency that starts with the third letter of the alphabet.o_O
Not much use for a blond-haired, blue-eyed op in the post-Cold War era. The fall of the Berlin Wall signalled the end of my usefulness... no WAY I'm learning Farsi now.

I'll just drive my truck until Charles Bronson calls my cell...

AT THE MUSEUM? I heard a new one was built and a lot of it is indoors somewhere. I have not been on the PG since 1986 when I stopped by there on honeymoon to put wife on account. Did you ever see all the aircraft in storage? supposedly the third biggest air force display in the world.

Yup on the grounds. Supposedly the vehicles were to be transferred to Fort Lee to be redisplayed. Here is an article from 2009:

Strange thing is I was just at Fort Lee in September and asked around -- nobody knows anything about any vehicles being sent or being stored there. As I said, that is a whole lot of precious heavy metal that is currently lost. What a shame -- it was one impressive display of armor...

Strange thing is I was just at Fort Lee in September and asked around -- nobody knows anything about any vehicles being sent or being stored there. As I said, that is a whole lot of precious heavy metal that is currently lost. What a shame -- it was one impressive display of armor...

Only guard duty I ever pulled that was just a joy: walking around checking war damage on the German, Japanese and Russian stuff especially. If only the equipment could tell the stories of their scars.

Yup on the grounds. Supposedly the vehicles were to be transferred to Fort Lee to be redisplayed. Here is an article from 2009:

Looks like another Obozo eff-you to our military and heritage... U.S. Army Ordnance Training and Heritage Center, 2221 Adams Ave, Bldg 5020, Fort Lee, VA (2019)

More: Any news on the Ordnance Museum at Fort Lee? - MUSEUMS, BATTLEFIELDS, AND MONUMENTS

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads