Hello from the Cradle of the Confederacy

Reactions
Was surfing around and got directed to this site and was reading about ARs. I was a Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director at Aberdeen Proving Ground and I was selected to test the M16A1E1 for the USMC in 1982 and there are some interesting things about the AR that are rarely reported. I expended 244,000 rounds on that test for the USMC and got a commendation from Commandant USMC for it. I am also a Benefactor Member of NRA and shot my first NRA rifle match in 1957.
Prior to going to Aberdeen PG I worked in the Army Small Cal Weapons Lab Picatinny Arsenal NJ and was engineer in charge of "rifles, shotguns and SMGs and associated equpment" and did catastrophic failure investigation on M16A1.

What’s your opinion on frogs? :s0028:

:D;) Just kidding!!

Back in the day, I packed around the M60, M16A1, and 1911A1 all over Central America.... never had any issues (with the kit), and it got the job done.

Welcome to the forum, there’s a good amount of entertainment, intelligence, and outright dumb around here... it should provide many hours of entertainment for you. ;)

KKG

Reactions
During the Summer of '68 I went through the Small Arms Repairman School at APG and the wonderful things I learned their have worked for me well over the years since.

I still remember that all that is "NEEDED" is a GO Ballpoint pen and I can disassemble a 1911A1 completely and I mean COMPLETELY! Now that's a memory.

Welcome

Reactions
What’s your opinion on frogs? :s0028:

:D;) Just kidding!!

Back in the day, I packed around the M60, M16A1, and 1911A1 all over Central America.... never had any issues (with the kit), and it got the job done.

Welcome to the forum, there’s a good amount of entertainment, intelligence, and outright dumb around here... it should provide many hours of entertainment for you. ;)
Had an ex college girl friend that ran around the jungles in the '70s with the rebels in Central America. She had a masters degree from a large and very distinguished mid-west university. I should have married her, but i was stupid. You were on a tour in Central America and what years?

OP
H
Reactions
Are you the same Hummer from AmBack/Gunhub? Either way, welcome aboard, I just ask out of curiosity.

Also, the guys over at M4Carbine.net would probably kill for the chance to pick your brain as a SME. :)
Guess that be me. GunHub is on my favorites list. Not familiar with M4 Carbine net? Hummer is my main ID on a number of forums.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
  • MTS Enterprises Of WA
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy to work with!
    Joe is a great guy to work with. A++++
  • Axis Manufacturing
    5.00 star(s)
    Axis Manufacturing is a pretty small shop located near the Spokane County Fairgrounds. Small does not mean underwhelming here. This shop really is...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Honest and Knowledgeable Gun Guy
    I made arrangements to go out to Banks, Oregon to purchase a 300 Blackout rifle Jeremy built. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for and...
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    8/1/2020
    We went there today, at the righthand fork past the shooter info sign, and at the spot where there's a fallen log across a trail; good backstop...
Top Bottom