JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I just recently purchased a Henry .22 lever action and am having a great time with it. Total newb to firearms and shooting but learning as I go. I am aware of a couple shooting spots in the Cannon Beach/Seaside area and looking for others.

Great to meet other lever action enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys plinking.

Howdy!
I go through Astoria, out on Highway 202 past Olney. Go to mile marker 17, then take the first left. It's about 50 feet past the marker. It's a dead end logging road, with a halfway decent spot to shoot at the end. I rarely encounter anyone else out there. It's about an hour from Seaside, but a nice drive. Welcome to NWFA!

nice. that was for sure a nice day out here too. buddy & I were up in the woods past Estacada for a little plinking/gratuitous pumpkin slaughtering:s0114: And it sure felt good to be out in the sun, even when down on my knees in the mud picking up all our brass & enjoying this freakin' beautiful state! Ha, didn't realize til I got home that I had pumpkin guts all over my hat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top