Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from the central Willamette Valley!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Modeler, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Hi all,

I'm new here, just found this site the other day at the recommendation of a friend. I live on 5 acres near Salem and am fortunate to be able to do some target shooting and plinking on my property. I'm also recently divorced, which has free'd me up to start purchasing firearms. My primary interest in self defense, both of my person and my home. A close second is the fun of shooting! I'm not a collector, but would like to eventually have a wide selection of firearms in different calibers, sizes and styles. Time will tell.

I've already made a tentative trade deal from this forum, so joining has already payed off for me!

Greg

2. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Welcome Greg

3. ron22250

ron22250 Newberg Member

Welcome to the forum !

4. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

AHHH I gotta admit I'm jealous!:laugh: I'm in the 'Felony Flats' part of Portland, so I reckon the neighbors wouldn't be too stoked if I was practicing in my 50' x 50' back yard... Welcome aboard, mister!

5. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

welcome! great place to find! nice to have locals to talk/trade/buy from and just talk too!

6. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Welcome! Enjoy that backyard shooting - you'll be the envy of many on this site!