1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the CD

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gretched, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Gretched

Gretched The CD New Member

Hi! Good to be here it looks like a great community with a great set of resources, I will defiantly be lurking for a while to get the feel of things.

A little about my self:
    I was born in the Northwest, grew up in Nor-Cal and have been in Seattle for around 7 years.
    I live in Seattle's Central District with my wife, I am employed in healthcare
    I am joining to get to know more local firearms enthusiast, and am currently working on a pro-firearms activism project.
    I have been shooting since I was young and have over 20 years experience, my general interest is in Military Surplus rifles and Modern Service rifles, I have built several AR15s, which probably see the bulk of my shooting aside from my 10/22.
    My other interest include camping, front and back-country skiing, alpine climbing, horticulture, botany, self-sufficiency, bicycles and Rock N Roll.

I am looking forward to meeting new people in the area.
  2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member