JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Geography aside, howdy ya'll! Got myself retired a couple of years ago. Started in Colorado, back in the cowboys and Indians days, then New Mexico, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." And now retired in Tennessee. Just beautiful. About an hour away from Nashville so the recent bombing feels close. Thanks for having me.

Best thing I got from Colorado was a beautiful wife! Then I left Colorado as fast I could. Texans were migrating north to hunt and fish, and then Californiators decided to interfere with a the western historic conservative culture. Almost made Texans seem tolerable. Welcome to the best gun forum around.

Need to proof read, otherwise you may wonder what I got from Colorado. A beautiful wife.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Tennessee but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard. Oregon Native, transplant to Colorado in 2008and loving it, Rocky Mountain High! :cool:
Where about's? Born in Pueblo. Camped all over the place. Skiing was awesome! p.s., Never, ever, ever go skiing on the Eastern Mtn's! Also, never ever tell an Easterner that their hills, er, mountains arn't mountains!

Best thing I got from Colorado was a beautiful wife! Then I left Colorado as fast I could. Texans were migrating north to hunt and fish, and then Californiators decided to interfere with a the western historic conservative culture. Almost made Texans seem tolerable. Welcome to the best gun forum around.

Need to proof read, otherwise you may wonder what I got from Colorado. A beautiful wife.:rolleyes:
Me Too! Met her when I was an Intensive Care RN and floated out to a Medical Surgical wing of which she was in charge. Glad the ICU wasn't busy that day!

Where about's? Born in Pueblo. Camped all over the place. Skiing was awesome! p.s., Never, ever, ever go skiing on the Eastern Mtn's! Also, never ever tell an Easterner that their hills, er, mountains arn't mountains!
We bought an old Ranch up near Divide and rebuilt it all! Got a smokin deal on the land with water rights and an old broken down Ghrist mill!
Built a new house and barn with a couple of outbuildings and a double hanger! :)

Welcome.. I lived in Nashville for the last year and now live in the beautiful state of South Carolina as of a few months ago. BTW, the year before I lived in Nashville I was living in Denver, CO for a year. I couldn't take the weather and the politics were definitely not so gun friendly. There are a lot of things I liked about Tennessee except for almost being killed in that Nashville tornado.. Anyhow, I am origionally from Oregon

One thing I will say about Tennessee is it really is a beautiful state, the people are pretty friendly and the gun laws are really great. Better than here in South Carolina which is nice in some ways, but still have weird things like no Church carry or Open Carry. Both states allow you to carry a gun in your car without a permit (even Colorado allows this, strangely).

I live in Charlotte area (Fort Mill, SC) and not far from Knoxville. Knoxville is probably one of the better places to live and I almost moved there before deciding on Charlotte.

Glad you found this forum.. It is one of the better gun forums out there.

We live in UK most of the year.

We get over to the PNW as often as we can - not so much this last two years - waiting for Big C results last year meant not travelling, just in case, and this year, well, this year we've had just one day out since February.

But it was a nice day out.

Welcome to you, then, from us'ns' stuck here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top