JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. Glad to see such a healthy forum for the Northwest. Moved to Tacoma years ago, but never decided to join the local gun community til now. Always an individual shooter myself, well that is me and my wife, but all our shooting buddies are out of state.

Hows the competitive shooting here? Any 3 gun series during the rainy season?

Anyone got a good recommendation on a cerakote shop in the Tacoma/Seattle area?

_Mark

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to the forum. The Tacoma Sportsmans Club on Canyon Road, and Paul Bunyan Range on Meridian in South Hill Puyallup, both have competitions of some kind. I don't know if they have 3 gun. You also have the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club not far from Univ. Place. Don't know what comps they have.

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to the forum. The Tacoma Sportsmans Club on Canyon Road, and Paul Bunyan Range on Meridian in South Hill Puyallup, both have competitions of some kind. I don't know if they have 3 gun. You also have the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club not far from Univ. Place. Don't know what comps they have.

Never heard of the Sportmans club. I'll check that out. I'm down the street from the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club, but they are more of traditional point and shoot competition club. I've enjoyed the few run and gun events I have tried, and am hoping to find some more in the area. I'm sure I can call around, I just thought I'd try asking some of the forum members first.

Hello from Tacoma! For cerakote check out Mad Custom Coating in Bremerton. They do some really nice stuff!

All the places I've called said the same thing. I've literally heard no one else mention any name but them in the Washington area. They're not cheap, but I'm kinda liking the lifetime warranty that comes along with it. Thanks for the recommendation!!

So anyone... is there a big 3gun community in western washington? Seems like it might be a goose egg from the tepid responses I've gotten on that specific question.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top