JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah you got it right South Carolina. Now before you all jump on the bandwagon to have me kicked off, hear me out. I am still from the Northwest at heart, grew up in the mountains east of Portland, so I am and always will be an Oregonian. Didn't want to leave but life and work made me.

I'm also a gun nut, what started out as a harmless hobby grew into an obsession. Now I have to park on the street because my garage is full of ammo, targets, reloading equipment, and gun parts for projects I WILL find the time to finish... eventually. This brings me to my other hobby/side business I sell things on eBay, or at least I used to. I sold camping/hunting goods, knives, the occasional AR/AK part up until I couldn't stand their lack of customer service anymore and after a few tirades over the phone and a couple of BBB complaints I got myself banned.

Which brings me back here my friends, don't worry I'm not gonna bombard the threads with items for sale. I don't have much stuff anyway. I would however like to pad by firearms funding a bit by listing a few things for sale which I think this community might appreciate, while indulging my shopaholic deal grabbing inner-prepper self at the same time. So if you're like me and are into cool gear then keep an eye out for some of the stuff I'll be putting up. And if I keep seeing firearms I want (need) to own, I apologize in advance for all of the requests to ship to my FFL.

Thanks,
Matt (Firewalker)

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here, though you may consider changing your avatar - someone else already uses that one here. Would hate to get you two confused ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top