JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just introduced to this forum about 20 min ago. Glad to be here and look forward to supporting this community! Side note to help those that have been struggling trying to find .22 LR, Sportsman Warehouse off of 82nd in portland got a shipment in yesterday and went down this morning and still had roughly 20-30 boxes left, hope this helps!

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the lowdown on them 22's. 500 round Remington Thunderbolts for $23.99, PMC 5.56 for $9.99 etc. better hurry though.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

Just introduced to this forum about 20 min ago. Glad to be here and look forward to supporting this community! Side note to help those that have been struggling trying to find .22 LR, Sportsman Warehouse off of 82nd in portland got a shipment in yesterday and went down this morning and still had roughly 20-30 boxes left, hope this helps!

forgetting my manners....

Welcome to NWF!!

forgetting my manners....

Welcome to NWF!!

Ha ha all good and totally understand where you are coming from, this was a few days ago but I was ecstatic to hear the had a full shipment in. I'll be going back soon so if your still in a drought might be able to quench that thirst and help :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top