JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm from the Los Angeles area and currently planning on moving both myself and my business to the Snohomish area. So far I've been up here in kirkland for over a week and I'm loving it. I am currently trying to get a feel for the business climate here (I manufacture commercial reloading equipment).

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Welcome to the Great Northwest! You ought to check out North Central Washington State. I don't know what your business requires in the way of electrical power, but Douglas County PUD (East Wenatchee) has some of the cheapest electricity in the nation.

Welcome to a state you can now have these ;)
AR9mmSRTintegral3w.jpg
or these
DSCF0018w.jpg

Great more Kommifornians...

whatever you do...make it better here. Become a republican or conservative....stay off the riff raff and keep the place same and fight your fellow kommiefornians that keep trying to make it like kommiefornia...

otherwise.....welcome....:s0155:

Without getting too political... I consider myself a Liberal of the same vein as John Locke and Thomas Jefferson.

California is a case study in both the power, and the excesses of gerrymandering. We elected Ronald Reagan to the governorship twice. It would be a conservative state were it not for the way the legislative districts are drawn up, and the excessive numbers of illegal aliens.

Maybe when san francisco and los angeles fall into the ocean california might be a nice place to live again.

Real progress will come from Aligning against both the Elphant and the jackass. Same evil, different faces

Welcome, I moved up here in 01 from SF.

WA is neat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews