Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from socal! (currently in SEA)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AMProducts, Apr 14, 2010.

1. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

Hi everyone, I'm from the Los Angeles area and currently planning on moving both myself and my business to the Snohomish area. So far I've been up here in kirkland for over a week and I'm loving it. I am currently trying to get a feel for the business climate here (I manufacture commercial reloading equipment).

Hope everyone is having a good day!

2. Selftest

Selftest Bellingham, WA Member

Just escaped Southern California last year... You will LOVE it up here. The weather is nice and cool, spring is coming...

Welcome to NWFA and the PNW!

3. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

Welcome to the Great Northwest! You ought to check out North Central Washington State. I don't know what your business requires in the way of electrical power, but Douglas County PUD (East Wenatchee) has some of the cheapest electricity in the nation.

4. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome to Washington and to NWFA.

5. davidgpo

davidgpo Seattle Member

The more ammo the better! Welcome!

6. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome aboard.

7. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

Welcome. If you move to Snohomish, you should check out the monthly gun show, up the road at Monroe.

8. AMProducts

Already checked out the show in Monroe, planning on getting a booth when I'm there in september. I'm finally starting to get some stuff going business wise, and getting some more products that are more than just concept.

If anyone wants to check out my website (it's far from great, and needs more pictures) ammomfg.com - Ammunition Manufacturing Products

9. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

Great more Kommifornians...

whatever you do...make it better here. Become a republican or conservative....stay off the riff raff and keep the place same and fight your fellow kommiefornians that keep trying to make it like kommiefornia...

otherwise.....welcome....:thumbup:

10. Redtazdog

Redtazdog Washington in the sticks Active Member

Welcome to a state you can now have these ;)
    AR9mmSRTintegral3w.jpg
    or these
    DSCF0018w.jpg

11. AMProducts

Without getting too political... I consider myself a Liberal of the same vein as John Locke and Thomas Jefferson.

California is a case study in both the power, and the excesses of gerrymandering. We elected Ronald Reagan to the governorship twice. It would be a conservative state were it not for the way the legislative districts are drawn up, and the excessive numbers of illegal aliens.

Maybe when san francisco and los angeles fall into the ocean california might be a nice place to live again.

12. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Real progress will come from Aligning against both the Elphant and the jackass. Same evil, different faces

Welcome, I moved up here in 01 from SF.

WA is neat.