JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stumbled across your forum a while back by accident and finally decided to become a member. Used to shoot a lot out passed estacada but now that I'm in sherwood, thinking about a tri County membership soon. I've been shooting since about 7 and its always been one of my favorite hobbies along with fishing, hunting and hiking. Just stepped into rifle hunting from the archery world when I married a rifle hunter a couple years ago.

Welcome fellow Bowmen! I am a member of Tri-County so if you'd like to check it out feel free to message me and we can set up a time and day. I know there are several members here that also belong to the club, it would be cool to set up a group time to go up as well. I haven't explored much up there, kept to the short distance pistol range so far. Again, welcome to the forum!

Welcome fellow Bowmen! I am a member of Tri-County so if you'd like to check it out feel free to message me and we can set up a time and day. I know there are several members here that also belong to the club, it would be cool to set up a group time to go up as well. I haven't explored much up there, kept to the short distance pistol range so far. Again, welcome to the forum!
Oh yeah! I want to go check out what they have for trap/skeet. I picked up a 20ga 1100 for the wife that needs some shells through it. I'm hoping she doesn't like it so ill have a new 1100 ;)

It is best to get on the waiting list for Tri-Co. It is long and they only take a few new members every so often as there is a cap on the membership.

Welcome to the forum!
Definitely! It took right at a year for me to get in. In my initial orientation class there were about 80 people there, in the range orientation and test class I think there were about 20. I want to get action range certified, shooting steel in a closed environment sounds like a lot of fun! I am available Thursdays and Sundays if anyone wants to meet up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top