JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats going on, I can`t believe it has taken me this long to find this page. Im a former Marine ( 1371) 60 gunner. I will be retiring from my over seas contractor job next year. Seattle has been my home off and on since the late 60`s, but damn it sure has changed.I have left all forms of social media because of the hate towards POTUS and conservatives in general. I love shooting and hunting, and plan on getting into reloading if my wife allows it , lolololol. My EDC is a FNS 9C/ with a 17 round plus 1 back up mag, i can`t tell you how unsafe I now feel in Seattle, so thanks for letting me in and carry on.... cheers Robert

IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0477.JPG IMG_2195.JPG

Hello Robert. Welcome to NWFA from the gun-totin' old broad contingent. Thank you for your service. Nice looking Ruger. My edc is a SW 686 snubby with Crimson Trace grips.

Carol

Welcome aboard Marine... SF...

Can you explain the MOS 1371, isn't that Combat Engineer...??? So why the 60 Gunner thing following...???

Older Grunt confusion here...

btw - Welcome back to Wa:D:eek::D

Heya. New guy here as well. I lived in Seattle about 25 years and I know what you mean about safety. They don't enforce the law there anymore. I'm out in the sticks now. Much nicer. Good luck and watch your step. I heard the street people are pooping in the streets and camping wherever they feel like it. Shooting dope as well! It was a nice town years ago.

Heya. New guy here as well. I lived in Seattle about 25 years and I know what you mean about safety. They don't enforce the law there anymore. I'm out in the sticks now. Much nicer. Good luck and watch your step. I heard the street people are pooping in the streets and camping wherever they feel like it. Shooting dope as well! It was a nice town years ago.
I left Seattle 2 years ago myself. Shame to see it turn to crap in such a short time...Adios Seattle.

Welcome aboard Marine... SF...

Can you explain the MOS 1371, isn't that Combat Engineer...??? So why the 60 Gunner thing following...???

Older Grunt confusion here...

btw - Welcome back to Wa:D:eek::D
Semper Fi Brother, yes 1371 is Combat Eng, I was put in something called the 1STMARACBLT, and my Plt Commander volunteered me to be the Squad 60 gunner to support the 2 squads of Engineers that was attached to a company of Grunts.

Whats going on, I can`t believe it has taken me this long to find this page. Im a former Marine ( 1371) 60 gunner. I will be retiring from my over seas contractor job next year. Seattle has been my home off and on since the late 60`s, but damn it sure has changed.I have left all forms of social media because of the hate towards POTUS and conservatives in general. I love shooting and hunting, and plan on getting into reloading if my wife allows it , lolololol. My EDC is a FNS 9C/ with a 17 round plus 1 back up mag, i can`t tell you how unsafe I now feel in Seattle, so thanks for letting me in and carry on.... cheers Robert

View attachment 486066 View attachment 486067 View attachment 486068 View attachment 486069
Welcome!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads