JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite awhile, but completely forgot I made an account until I just tried to sign up and it said my email was already registered haha.

A little about myself, my name is Mitchell. I'm 23 years old. I love me some sports, camping, fishing, etc. I've always liked guns (bb guns, toy guns) as a kid but I'm finally starting to acquire some real guns.

Looking forward to being part of the forums!

Thanks!

Glad to have you! It's a good site. What kind of shooting are you into?
I don't really have a favorite at the moment. I started out shooting some shotguns, then my gramps took me out to shoot some hand guns and rifles. All of them were pretty damn fun haha. I have a Mossberg 500 and a Glock 19 as of now.

Welcome to the forum mac2o6.
Great group of folks here.
If you ever want to see and or shoot a original muzzle loading rifle , musket or pistol let me know I have a few and am happy to show you the "Dark Side"....:D
Andy

Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite awhile, but completely forgot I made an account until I just tried to sign up and it said my email was already registered haha.

A little about myself, my name is Mitchell. I'm 23 years old. I love me some sports, camping, fishing, etc. I've always liked guns (bb guns, toy guns) as a kid but I'm finally starting to acquire some real guns.

Looking forward to being part of the forums!

Thanks!
Hey neighbor! Welcome aboard! =)

Welcome to the forum mac2o6.
Great group of folks here.
If you ever want to see and or shoot a original muzzle loading rifle , musket or pistol let me know I have a few and am happy to show you the "Dark Side"....:D
Andy
Sounds like a fun collection! Haha. Appreciate the offer, man.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top