JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite awhile, but completely forgot I made an account until I just tried to sign up and it said my email was already registered haha.

A little about myself, my name is Mitchell. I'm 23 years old. I love me some sports, camping, fishing, etc. I've always liked guns (bb guns, toy guns) as a kid but I'm finally starting to acquire some real guns.

Looking forward to being part of the forums!

Thanks!

Glad to have you! It's a good site. What kind of shooting are you into?
I don't really have a favorite at the moment. I started out shooting some shotguns, then my gramps took me out to shoot some hand guns and rifles. All of them were pretty damn fun haha. I have a Mossberg 500 and a Glock 19 as of now.

Welcome to the forum mac2o6.
Great group of folks here.
If you ever want to see and or shoot a original muzzle loading rifle , musket or pistol let me know I have a few and am happy to show you the "Dark Side"....:D
Andy

Hey everyone! I've been a member here for quite awhile, but completely forgot I made an account until I just tried to sign up and it said my email was already registered haha.

A little about myself, my name is Mitchell. I'm 23 years old. I love me some sports, camping, fishing, etc. I've always liked guns (bb guns, toy guns) as a kid but I'm finally starting to acquire some real guns.

Looking forward to being part of the forums!

Thanks!
Hey neighbor! Welcome aboard! =)

Welcome to the forum mac2o6.
Great group of folks here.
If you ever want to see and or shoot a original muzzle loading rifle , musket or pistol let me know I have a few and am happy to show you the "Dark Side"....:D
Andy
Sounds like a fun collection! Haha. Appreciate the offer, man.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top