JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello everyone! pretty great site you have here. i heard about you from one of my shooting buddies. i'm a 43 year old male. i am a musician and a luthier by trade. i'm equally fascinated by guns and guitars (both for similar reasons). i am a non-partisan thinking fellow. my firearms training began when i was a child with guidance from my father who was a united states naval commander and my many uncles and mentors. i soon snuck off to war in the neighborhood woods of small town ohio with my crossman bb gun (east side versus west side). we all wore safety goggles, winter vests, knee pads, and cups and supporters along with army surplus helmet liners for protection. i soon learned the value of life when i foolishly shot a rather pretty bird and regretted it ever since. trying to make up for my mistake, i was later decorated for lifesaving by the civil air patrol (where i also learned to shoot M-16s and 1911s). and rather than following in my father's naval footsteps, i decided to make a life of being a recording and touring musician. go figure. over the past 15 years i have gotten more and more excited about shooting and have recently shot in my first local 3-gun match. i'm here to learn, share, and observe.

cheers,
freedomrok

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews