JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, my name is Mark. I live in Salem, OR and i wouldn't consider myself a total newbie to the gun world, but at the same time I know i have much to learn. I bought myself a Saiga 7.62 x 39 when i was 18. It was a great gun and I absolutely loved it but i sold it to a friend of mine due to the fact that i wanted a pistol. Not just any pistol, I picked up a Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail and i love it. It may be a bit much for my first pistol but i like to buy quality that will last. I was also given an old Glenfield .30-30 lever action rifle that used to be my cousins. That is by far my favorite gun simply because i love the lever action and its been in the family for a long time.

I dont know what else you gentlemen might want to know about my small collection or about me so ask any questions and i will be happy to answer them all.

Mark

Welcome. You'll soon find out if you have the bug and buy several more.

I started out with a couple, then decided to buy another pistol and another.

Thank you Drew, I am actually hoping to pick up an AR platform rifle with at least a 20 inch barrel for long range shooting - Im thinking 400 yards+. My father served in the army in Ukraine and i always wanted to go shooting with him but I never got the chance to. He passed away in November of 2012 battling cancer and I like to think that going shooting is a way i can spend time with him. He was a great man and I will always remember the things he taught me. With gun prices nowadays, picking up a high quality will run me an insane price tag. Thank God for tax returns:D

Thank you Drew, I am actually hoping to pick up an AR platform rifle with at least a 20 inch barrel for long range shooting - Im thinking 400 yards+. My father served in the army in Ukraine and i always wanted to go shooting with him but I never got the chance to. He passed away in November of 2012 battling cancer and I like to think that going shooting is a way i can spend time with him. He was a great man and I will always remember the things he taught me. With gun prices nowadays, picking up a high quality will run me an insane price tag. Thank God for tax returns:D

I think you can do this.

Piece it together. I picked up an upper with a long match barrel for around $800 during this panic spree. Already had a lower for it though. Any ammo my barrel would prefer is impossible to find right now though. Difficult to find components for reloading too.

Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top