JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, my name is Mark. I live in Salem, OR and i wouldn't consider myself a total newbie to the gun world, but at the same time I know i have much to learn. I bought myself a Saiga 7.62 x 39 when i was 18. It was a great gun and I absolutely loved it but i sold it to a friend of mine due to the fact that i wanted a pistol. Not just any pistol, I picked up a Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail and i love it. It may be a bit much for my first pistol but i like to buy quality that will last. I was also given an old Glenfield .30-30 lever action rifle that used to be my cousins. That is by far my favorite gun simply because i love the lever action and its been in the family for a long time.

I dont know what else you gentlemen might want to know about my small collection or about me so ask any questions and i will be happy to answer them all.

Mark

Welcome. You'll soon find out if you have the bug and buy several more.

I started out with a couple, then decided to buy another pistol and another.

Thank you Drew, I am actually hoping to pick up an AR platform rifle with at least a 20 inch barrel for long range shooting - Im thinking 400 yards+. My father served in the army in Ukraine and i always wanted to go shooting with him but I never got the chance to. He passed away in November of 2012 battling cancer and I like to think that going shooting is a way i can spend time with him. He was a great man and I will always remember the things he taught me. With gun prices nowadays, picking up a high quality will run me an insane price tag. Thank God for tax returns:D

Thank you Drew, I am actually hoping to pick up an AR platform rifle with at least a 20 inch barrel for long range shooting - Im thinking 400 yards+. My father served in the army in Ukraine and i always wanted to go shooting with him but I never got the chance to. He passed away in November of 2012 battling cancer and I like to think that going shooting is a way i can spend time with him. He was a great man and I will always remember the things he taught me. With gun prices nowadays, picking up a high quality will run me an insane price tag. Thank God for tax returns:D

I think you can do this.

Piece it together. I picked up an upper with a long match barrel for around $800 during this panic spree. Already had a lower for it though. Any ammo my barrel would prefer is impossible to find right now though. Difficult to find components for reloading too.

Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads