JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

I was referred here by another member of Calguns because I have an Oregon specific question. I'll post a thread on it shortly, and am hoping to help a buddy of mine who's moving to Portland from New Mexico.

I've got family and friends in Eugene and Portland, and enjoy visiting Oregon a few times a year.

welcome to NWF ! glad to have ya aboard ! some questions mite be already be answered for you .... go to top of page, and check out the "advanced search" box . fill the box in with your ?, and the threads will appear ! hope this helps, also you get a min. check out the "stickys" at top of threads... it'll help ya get around the site easier! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Welcome - I escaped from Sacramento myself not all that long ago. Hope you enjoy your time here and it doesn't cause extreme depression when you see people talking about their NFA items, high capacity magazines and all of the guns that are verboten in the land of governor moonbeam.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top