JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings to everyone.

I recently found this site and hope everyone is well.

I'm a NRA Certified Instructor, NRA Range Safety Officer and NRA Life Member. My hobby over the last 5 years has been teaching new shooters the basics of good marksmanship.

If you're new and/or in need of some training drop me a message. As this is my hobby (my day job is pretty good) I do not charge for my time but do ask that you are a NRA member.

PS
For those that live in the Renton area I am starting up using the action bays in the Renton Fish and Game Club (www.rfgc.org) to shoot steel plates drawing, moving and shooting at multiple targets. Right now it's sporatic with scheduling my time but if you are interested let me know and I'll keep you updated. This is mainly for concealed pistol license holders to practice the fundamentals of using their concealed carry gun.

Young Kim,
NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol)
NRA Safety Officer, NRA Life Member
Volunteer Safety Officer at RFGC (Pistol)
IDPA Member

hi Young
nice to see more locals on here. The wife and I would like to learn more and get some more technical practice in. if you let me know when you will be able to so that would be great. yes we are both NRA members...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

I would love to try out some steel plate shooting. I do my normal indoor range shooting at Champion Arms, but being a new 1911 owner, I'm still getting used to it. My CPL is on the way. When my midterms settle down, I'll message you. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top